Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Postcard Number Six!



Hello Everybody!

I hope you are all surviving the heat! It's cooled off here a bit, thank goodness! I have received not one, not two, but THREE more (relevant) postcards! Plus a letter from a pen pal and an additional postcard that was not for this project! I just love getting mail and yesterday, it was all for me! Anyways, just in case I hit a slump sometime, I will still only be posting one postcard an entry. And I will try to blog everyday but, we all know how life goes. Sometimes, there are more important things than blogging. Not very often, but sometimes, it just happens!

In addition to the many pieces of mail I received yesterday (besides the exciting letters and such I received two credit card offers which I will be declining and bathing suits from Target and a free gym bag for signing up for a magazine!), I also purchased international stamps. Not that this is really relevant to this blog but since they are stamps I thought it would be appropriate to share! I was visiting my post office everyday after the gym and I do believe they thought I was insane, mailing so many postcards. At least now I can mail them secretly without them knowing.

But now, the text on the postcard, the reason you are all here!

The back of the card says:
I think love is when you can just "be" with another person. Silence is easy and you are comfortable with yourself.

Thank you so much M.! I can't agree with you more. Some of my favorite "happy peaceful" moments are when my boyfriend and I are in the car, just being and driving. There's no need for words, we are just content with the silence.

Also, thank you for sending this particular postcard. I was trying to think of the name of these flowers the other day and couldn't come up with it for the life of me! I think they are very pretty, we also have them in Rhode Island!

What are your favorite moments with your loved ones? Favorite flowers? Leave a comment and let me know! I would just love to read some reader comments!

Thanks again M.!
-Jill

2 comments:

  1. Yay my postcard! =) Glad you liked it, thats funny how you were trying to think of the name of the flowers.. guess I'm psychic and knew to send you that one! haha. The post office probably thinks im crazy too because I'm always in there. I wish postage didn't cost so much... it would be nice to get a gift card for the post office! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be psychic :) And that is such a good idea! I wish they made gift cards for the post office! I would have asked for them for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete