Saturday, June 12, 2010

Finally!

Hello everyone!

Finally, one of my postcards arrived at it's destination! I was beginning to think my mailman was hoarding them in his basement or something! And a bonus, my first recipient is interested in the project (L if you're reading this, this is you!).

Besides that, not much else new to report. I put all 2 of my addresses in the address book. I felt as though I had so many more. If anyone would like a snail mail pal, e-mail me! If anyone is reading this that is! I need to fill my address book with addresses!

If I'm this excited over my address book, imagine how excited I'll be when I get a postcard back! I'm sorry this post is short, I'm exhausted and just had to share the news!

Until...tomorrow, most likely!
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment