Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More Postcards!




Hello everyone!

I got TWO postcards today! That's right, not one but TWO! I was so excited, especially since the postcards were the only thing in the mailbox! No catalogs, no nothing! Just my postcards! It made me a very happy girl!

As happy as I am, I am only going to show you one today! This is especially important because the postcrossing number is incorrect. U., if you are reading this, I can't register my postcard! Please either message me through postcrossing.com or e-mail me through the blog link for the right number!

I am also happy to inform you that I fixed the problem I had with my blog posting the pictures the other day! Hopefully it doesn't happen again! Therefore, the posts that were hastily put together in order to showcase the postcard are now gone! As you can all probably see!

Without further ado, here is the text on the postcard (I am only writing the part relevant to the project!):

Love is: Your significant other will love you, even if you look a mess!!

That is so true! I got my wisdom teeth out about a year ago. I am the biggest baby in the world when it comes to being sick, feeling funny, being hurt. Any of the above and I can no longer help myself. Anyways, my boyfriend came over and I was A MESS! He fed me chocolate milkshake (which I proceeded to get all over my face even though at the time he told me I did not have milkshake all over myself) and watched crappy movies with me (even though I would fall asleep every 5 seconds from the drugs I was on) and he even suffered through my horribly disgusting breath (which he told me about months later). If that isn't love, I don't know what is!

Thanks so much U., not only for your words but for your postcard as well! I love the scenery! If you're reading this, please comment, message me, or e-mail me with the registration code!

Until tomorrow, when I can promise you another postcard!
-Jill

UPDATE:
I was just e-mailed from postcrossing and they ID'd the postcard for me! It is registered on the website as of a minute ago!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! So I randomly found you on the postcrossing site and was just reading though all your entires. I'm from New Hampshire and I just started postcrossing too. I had to leave you a comment because we sound so much alike! It almost made me laugh reading your entries and how you are spending all your money on postage and cards.. I am just as obsessed!! haha. I also have been doing the pen pal thing too! :) Isnt snail mail so great? The funniest thing is that you are from RI.. my favorite place. I have family there and I have been visiting for years. Also your project is awesome - the love idea is so cool! Anyways...sorry this is a very long, random comment! I would love to exchange postcards with you, like as a separate swap outside postcrossing? My username is creativetempo, look me up and send me a message if you want! Take care! --Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I used to go to New Hampshire all the time when I was younger! I'm actually going up with my boyfriend this summer at some point. This is such an expensive hobby, if you don't laugh then you'll have to cry! Although not as expensive as scrapbooking (haha my other hobby!). I would love to exchange postcards as well, I will message you tomorrow!
    -Jill

    ReplyDelete