Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Postcard Number Three!




Hello everybody!

Unfortunately, I did not receive any postcards today :( But tomorrow is another day! This is why I am happy that I did not add this postcard yesterday, but waited until today instead.

Some more life updates...hmm...I am still waiting to hear back from ALL of my pen pals and for about 8 or so postcrossers! Come on people, I'm getting verrrrry impatient! In addition, Marisa, you made me very happy when you commented as you are the first one to comment! Ever! So thank you for that!

Now, for the text on the postcard:
Love is when you want to be with someone all days of the week and when your heart beat race even if you only think about him or her.

Thank you C. for your postcard! I absolutely love maps like that, they are so adorable! I also think that your words are very true. One of the best feelings is what happens when you are thinking about the person you love and getting butterflies in your tummy or feeling your pulse beat faster. I remember that happening all the time at the beginning of my relationship and two and a half years in, I still feel like that very often!

I am hoping to get another postcard in tomorrow! Otherwise, you all will just have to listen to me rant about my mail man (or lady, I haven't seen the person delivering my mail in so long I forget now) or about the new postcards I will inevitably buy at Ocean State Job Lot tomorrow (10 for a buck is just too good a deal to turn down!).

Thanks Again C.! Let's all hope for another tomorrow!
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment