Monday, June 21, 2010

FINALLY! A POSTCARD!




Hello everybody!

Exciting news! I received a postcard from Finland today! And not just any old postcard, THE FIRST POSTCARD FOR THE PROJECT! And better yet, it WAS sitting in the mailbox all weekend, just like I had thought it might be yesterday when I posted! I had almost given up hope but my excitement is renewed! Here is the postcard, in the flesh!

I got over excited. I'm trying to figure out how to convert the scanned pdf. of the postcard into a jpg. file. I think I've done it and now I am waiting for the file to be converted. Please stand by!

While we wait, let me type the text out for everyone, as it can be a bit hard to read on the screen. I will be editing this and all postcards to make sure they are understandable to everyone!:

Dear Jillian! Love is a dignified thing in the human life. You can love other human beings, animals, nature. It's the meaning of life. Without love, humanity couldn't exist. It's the bridge between people. It's a warm and pure feeling. It's essential! Dear Greetings, A.

Thank you so much A! Congrats on being the first postcard! It is not only a beautiful postcard, but you wrote beautiful words as well! I agree so completely with the idea that love is the bridge between people. I think that is a beautiful thought.

Comments are welcome, but please keep them positive. All negative or derogatory comments will be deleted. But I know you all are too nice for that! The postcard picture will be uploaded shortly everyone! Sorry I jumped the gun and posted without figuring all of my technology out. I am just so excited!

Thank you again A!
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment