Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day Four...Still Waiting

Hello everyone!

I have sent out postcards and have yet to receive any back. Granted, I sent them out 2 days ago. I understand that sending things overseas takes a while but COME ON! I guess this is the problem with our generation. To quote The Black Eyed Peas..."I WANT IT NOW".

My growing impatience aside, not much new has happened with the project. I don't even think anyone is reading my posts. Hello? Anyone out there? Leave a comment or e-mail me if you are reading this! PLEASE! I won't be holding my breath anytime soon.

I hope I don't get any really mean postcards. That would be awful. I know I'm bound to get a few. And even those will be posted. Of course all postcards remain anonymous unless you wish to be identified. So if you really want to be mean, then I suppose you could be. But it would make me really sad.

Also, on the address book front. No one has address books ANYWHERE! Not CVS. Not Stop & Shop. Not A.C.Moore (not that they ever have anything I need). Not Christmas Tree Shop...NO WHERE! So I decided I have to go to Barnes and Noble. Which is one of my favorite places. I love being surrounded by so many stories that I don't yet know about. Plus the books smell so nice. But I know that they will have address books and even though they will not be the prettiest, I will buy one and I will post a picture of it on my next blog post because it will keep me busy and distract me from clicking on postcrossing.com every 10 seconds to see if anyone has received my postcard!

Enough with the boring space killers...I will talk to all of you tomorrow unless something urgent happens!
-Jil

No comments:

Post a Comment