Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Project Officially Begins...Now

Hello everyone!
I have officially written 5 postcards and will be sending them out shortly. I got those addresses from postcrossing.com. Which I am now obsessed with. I also have found snail mail pals on interpals.net. Which I'm also excited about because now I can write letters to people and buy more stationary! Anyways, so far, the project is going slow but it has been less than 24 hours since the conception of the idea. Snail mail takes a while!

So here is my idea for how this little project of mine will work.

I will upload the postcards to the blog and write about them. And then I will keep them in an album of some sorts.

That's as far as I've gotten. You all are just as in the dark as this as I am. But don't worry, my faithful readers, who are as of right now not aware that you are going to faithfully read my blog one day, I will let you know what's going on as soon as I figure it out. Who knows, no one may be interested in what I'm doing. But I think they will be.

Until later, tomorrow, or whenever something semi-interesting happens,
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment