Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day Thirteen...And I've Still Got Nothing!

Hello everyone!

It is day 13 and I still have yet to receive a postcard or letter, for the project or otherwise! I am getting beyond impatient, whatever that possibly could be! I am very excited for the first postcard to come. Perhaps tomorrow. After all there is not any mail on Sundays. For all I know there could be a postcard in the mailbox right now. I'm not sure if anyone checked the mail yesterday! But it is far too dark out and scary wild creatures will be sure to eat me if I go outside now. I will check first thing in the morning!

Also in the morning I have to send out some more postcards and letters. Well, I have decided to only send out one a day, that way I'm only spending a dollar a day rather than 5 dollars a day. I'm trying to pace myself here, this is still exciting and new but a bit costly! All my tip money will be going towards postage!

Wish Me Luck! Or better yet send me a postcard already!
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment