Friday, June 11, 2010

Day Five...Nothing yet!

Hello Everyone!

Not much new to report here. I have some snail mail pen pals now. I am excited to hear back from them after all of the letters I've sent lately! It will be nice to hear from someone! I am still checking postcrossing.com to see if anyone has received my postcards about...every 10 seconds. The waiting is killing me! I am sure I will survive though.

On the address book front, I found one! And it's CUTE! Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Jane-Austen-Address-Potter-Style/dp/0307352382/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1276260514&sr=8-1

So now, I will be busy putting my addresses in the address book hopefully all day!

I will keep you all posted (Haha get it...because it's the Post Project...I thought it was funny anyways).
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment