Wednesday, June 16, 2010

If I Only Had A Postcard

Hello everyone!

It has been over a week since this project has started. I am growing EXTREMELY impatient! I keep checking the mailbox, hoping for a postcard or a response from one of my pen pals. But I have gotten nothing yet! I wish that I had something to upload and share with all of you but unfortunately, I have nothing.

On the bright side, I have gotten many messages from people who find the project interesting. That is the only thing keeping me optimistic! Please, tell your friends, your family, your post offices, anyone who would be interested! I am hoping for a flood of postcards! I want my mailbox to be overflowing with postcards from around the world! I want my mother to give me strange looks as I get postcards in languages that I cannot understand! And I would like them soon! Tomorrow is another day, I will hopefully remain optimistic until then!

Can't wait to hear from all of you!
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment