Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day Three

Hello everyone!

I created an e-mail address for the project. postcardlovin@gmail.com ! Send any inquiries about the project there and I will respond back when I get a chance. I haven't received any postcards yet. Actually, my postcards still haven't made it to their destinations yet. I did send them yesterday though, it takes time to get to Europe...which is very bad because I am extremely impatient!

I also wrote to my first pen pal today! She seems very nice, I hope to mail her letter out this afternoon! I am also on the lookout for an address book. To keep in touch with all of the many people I hope to meet from around the world! I looked at 2 different stores yesterday and no one had one! "Whatever happened to the old romantic days of letter sending and little black books?" says the girl blogging on internet using a laptop resting her feet on a printer and sitting in front of a flat screen TV.

I am also considering getting a P.O. Box. I have to look into it more though. I think it would be a good investment. If only I knew how to pay for it! I am getting more and more excited about this project! I sure hope it takes off!

Please contact me for an address to send a postcard to!

Until next time!
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment