Monday, July 26, 2010

I Believe in a Thing Called Love



Hello Everyone!

Does anyone recognize the song title? I hope you do. It's by The Darkness and my friends and I drunkenly created a facebook petition demanding that this should be our prom song. We infuriated many however, got no results. It is still the go to jam at all of our parties though. An awesome song with a funny but true message.

Anyways, enough with my pop culture/lame life references. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Mine was spent working and going to Yankee Stadium. The Yankees won, although we didn't stay for the whole game due to the fact that we thought it would be rained out. Regardless of the fact that A-Rod did not hit his 600th career home run, it was still a fun day! What did you all do this weekend?

But back to the reason you're all here, the postcard! This card comes from T. in Russia. The text reads as follows:
Love for me is universal and love is everything in our universe. They say that love will save our world! So we have only to teach ourselves to love.

Thank you T. for the postcard! Your words are very beautiful. Love should be our world and our universe. Too many people are fueled by greed and hatred instead of love. If the opposite were true, and more people were fueled by love and happiness instead of greed and hatred, we would live in a much better world and the world would be safer!

Everyone should make their goal for this week to learn how to love better! I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Thanks again T.,
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment