Friday, July 23, 2010

Love from Holland



Hello everyone!

I'm sorry for my sporadic posting! Life has caught up with me. I suppose it's better than death catching up though. Anyways, that's my lame excuse for not posting all week! In addition, I only have a few postcards to post, which makes it difficult to post a lot as well. But all in all, the project is faring well! Thanks to all my trusty readers, whoever you are! Another important update, I will now be trying to post at least once a week on Mondays. Any extra posts are just icing on the cake. Life is getting especially hectic now that my summer is coming to a close and I have to worry about moving into a dorm again, eating cafeteria food, and changing my mailing address (something that the post office never seems to understand).

Anyways, here is what you're actually here for, the text on the postcard:
Your question about love is a hard one. How do you describe an emotion that can't be put into words? That affects mind, body, and soul? Which can be so wonderful or devastating? Let me know!

Thank you T. for your card! The picture of Amsterdam on the front is very gorgeous. I wish I had an answer to all of your questions! I've been reading about other peoples ideas of love for about a solid month now and I still have no answers myself. Perhaps it's best if we just try to keep our idea of love as a question? But of course us silly humans with our developed brains need answers now, don't we?

That's it for today everyone! I'm off to work! I hope everyone has a great, love filled weekend!

-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment