Thursday, July 15, 2010

Isn't This Adorable?



Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all having a great week! My postcard intake seems to be slowing down quite a bit lately! I hope those of you who are reading who have not yet submitted a postcard are going to do so soon!

Not much is new to report here! I successfully went camping and did not get eaten by a bear, which I think is a good thing. I still have a few postcards left to post, also a good thing! I've been trying to space them out so that I don't run out of things to talk about!

Anyways, enough of me babbling, here is the text on the back of this adorable card from H.:
Enjoy this card showing an aspect of love: kisses!

H., thanks so much for the card! Kisses are definitely one of my favorite aspects of love! And I'm not sure how you guessed it, but these types of cards are always my favorites! I just love the idea of marrying your childhood sweetheart. And also, the kids are always so adorable!

Thanks again H.! I have another busy weekend ahead of me so I will try to post either Sunday or Monday when things calm down a bit!

Please e-mail me to send in a postcard! Keep spreading the love everyone!
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment