Sunday, July 11, 2010

German Love



Hello Everybody!

What a busy week I've had! I went to New Jersey and worked and now I am going camping! I can barely find time to blog! But I finally found the time (although I probably should be packing, I leave in less than an hour). I've had this postcard for a few days now, and I'm glad I finally can post it! It's from A. in Germany

The text says:

Love is my reason to get up in the morning. When I see the news on TV in the evening, I don't want to take one step in this world. But the existence of my two boys and husband makes sense for me.

A., thank you so much for this postcard! I completely agree, sometimes it is hard to even consider getting out of bed with all the evil that seems to be filling our world. It is especially difficult because we are bombarded with images of hate and violence everyday on the news, in the papers, online, anywhere! While I don't have children, I understand the power love can have over a person. It helps me get out of bed and remain optimistic! Now if only, once we're out of bed, we can convince the media to bombard us with images of love and happiness, we would be all set!

Thanks again A., and I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! What are your favorite things to love? It doesn't have to be just people, chocolate, dogs, and magazines all count!

Hope to hear from you soon!
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment