Monday, August 2, 2010

It's Monday!



Hello Everyone!

Isn't this a great way to finish off a Monday? I knew I chose Monday for a reason. As promised, I am back with some more love, this time from Germany! My week went by smoothly, I went to Boston for a day, ate a lot of Olive Garden pasta, you know...the usual. As generic and lame as Olive Garden is, their food isn't half bad, it's cheap, and I love the breadsticks. So I continue to go back! Who else loves Olive Garden out there? I know you exist, somewhere.

Back to the postcard project! I am pleasantly surprised at the amount of cards coming in, they are steady! Not overwhelming though thank goodness! I already have a card lined up for next week which is great! But now, for the text on the back of this lovely card from F. in Germany!

The text is as follows:
Love means to me:
-that I want to spend my life with this person
-an enrichment for myself
-the most beautiful but simultaneously complicated thing in the world

Thank you F.! I love the flowers on the front of this card! You bring up a good point, the person you plan on spending the rest of your life with needs to bring some sort of enriching aspect to the table! Although I suppose that is why you fall in love in the first place! And as for love being complicated...well I don't think complicated even begins to describe the emotion of love! We can all keep trying though!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and has a great week ahead of them! Did you do anything love filled this weekend? My boyfriend and I went out to breakfast on Sunday morning and then for a walk in the park. That's my idea of a perfect Sunday morning! Please leave a comment or two to let me know someone is actually reading this!

Have an awesome week and thanks again F.!
-Jill

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jill, I'm always reading your posts and I was thinking you should post about your blog updates on twitter.. I think you would get a lot more followers! :) - Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'm glad you're still reading! I will have to try to understand twitter...I tried it once and it didn't make much sense to me. I am very technologically challenged. I should have been born in 1930.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I feel you- it's not too bad though, if you do it again let me know if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete