Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's Wednesday...Haha



Hello everybody!

I know I know...it's Wednesday. Time has once again gotten away from me. I was extremely stressed out/upset this weekend/until yesterday because my boyfriend went to The Gathering of the Juggalos (probably didn't spell that write but I don't want to google it and be reminded of all of the illegal activities that go on there) and got a tattoo and didn't talk to me all weekend...not a real excuse but that's mine anyways. But he is home now, we have sufficiently talked about it, I am no longer ready to kill him and all is well in the world of Jill. I hope everything is good in the world of all of you also! Tell me about your weekend/beginning of your weeks!

Now, before I unveil today's postcard, I would also like to inform you all that you can now follow me on Twitter! I'm not really sure how Twitter works...I know I know...I probably should seeing as I am a child of the technological age blah blah blah. But regardless, leave me plenty of your twitter tips please and thank you! Oh and my screen name or whatever it is called is Postcard Lovin. Like the e-mail address. So just head on over and follow me! Also follow me on here! Ok...that's enough demands for one day.

Now, the moment we've all been waiting for...the postcard. This gorgeous postcard is from K. in The Netherlands! The text on the back reads as follows:
Love is like a wave, it can catch you by surprise and totally sweep you off your feet!

Some of the best kinds of love sweep you totally off your feet! And if I've learned anything lately, love can definitely catch you by surprise. Thanks again K.!

Please feel free to share your thoughts or experiences about love catching you by surprise, or a time when you were totally swept off your feet by Prince (or Princess) Charming. Really...please. I love comments. And I almost never get them!

Until hopefully Monday but I am no longer making any promises!
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment