Friday, August 13, 2010

It's Friday!



Hello Everybody!

I know what you're all thinking: Jill it is Friday. You said all posts were coming on Monday's from now on. You suck and you're terrible at keeping a schedule.

Go ahead and think all of that for a moment, be mad, it's ok. Now, my excuse: I'm sorry everyone! I was on vacation and didn't have access to my postcards for a whole week! I have finally unpacked and am ready to go now!

That's really what happened! I didn't forget about all of you don't worry! And I didn't post that I would be gone because my address is floating around on here...I don't need anyone robbing my house! Anyways, for those of you who have forgiven me and are wondering how my trip was, it was awesome! I went to Walt Disney World (my favorite place EVER) and so of course I had fun! Of course it was exhausting and overstimulating but that's ok.

Anyways, enough with my rambling! It is now time for the postcard! This one comes from C. in France! The text reads as follows:
Love is what drives me, what inspires me. My boyfriend says: to him, love is me :)

Thank you C., and your boyfriend too! It seems like you are very lucky to have him, he has his head on straight! Of course he is probably far luckier to have you, seeing as you sent such an adorable card! As for your words, I wish love would drive more people in the world!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and I am going to try my hardest not to go on vacation again Monday!

Thanks again C.!
-Jill

1 comment: