Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!



Hey Everybody!

I hope you're all having a great week! I'm sorry I couldn't post sooner, school has been so hectic! Forgive me if the posts are sporadically strewn throughout the week for the next month or so, I'm trying to settle into a new schedule. But I'm really enjoying my classes and all of the extra-curriculars I'm doing and such! And just seeing all my friends again is great!

But to the point before another paper/reading assignment/presentation comes up! This fantastic postcard comes from Vietnam! I thought it was extra special just because it was from Vietnam, especially since Vietnam isn't very prominent on postcrossing! I feel like I used Vietnam way too much in this paragraph...ANYWAYS. This is what the text says about love:

Love means giving and sharing to me. Love comes in many shapes and forms and it really exists! I hope you'll have lots of love coming from all over the world!! :)

Thank you C.! I'm glad you think that love exists! Some people don't and that is just so sad to me. I also love that you include the idea of giving and sharing, that is just such an important aspect of love. It is an often overlooked aspect of love.

Thank you so much again! I hope everyone has a great weekend! Feel free to share your favorite community service activity in the comments! Showing love for my fellow humans through service is one of my favorite activities, next to snuggling of course!

Love and Hugs!
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment